Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diesel Water Heater

dth

Im looking to buy a 2 man diesel water heater for the pure water, any body got one for sale or know where i can get one.

i would get a gas 1 i here the disel ones arnt cheep an the water dont heat strate away im using cold so not shore ?just wat i hurd

You have to turn it on, takes a minute or two to get the header tank to full temperature but once it's done that, it is instant hot water for the rest of the day. I have a recirculating system with the frost protection to stop stuff freezing too. It heats up the water in my tank too.

Don't think the gas setup can do this.

diesel not gas and go for webasto / ebespacher ;) there normally some knocking around on ebay cheapish
Yes, but they can't be used as on demand heaters on their own. They need to be assembled with a header tank, plate heat exchangers, and adjustable Thermostatic temperature control valves. Most of the second hand stuff on ebay is car specific and are canbus programmed.

The only stuff that works is the analogue controllers that are fitted to marine heaters.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330979085007?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_235wt_1300

If you did buy a marine Webasto heater, then it should also come with a wiring loom, fuel pump and digital controller (timer) - if it doesn't, then that will set you back another £250.00

Cheapish? There is a reason why diesel heaters are the price they are.

Here is a photo of the inside of a Pure Freedom diesel heater. This is an old model and has been upgraded since. The photo has been 'lightened' so you can see the black heater supply pipes more clearly. This is a single operator heater as it only has 1 heat exhanger. The 2 operator units use 2 heat exchangers and a bigger diesel heater (9kw as apposed to 5kw).

View attachment 2089

i might be missing something here but i dnt think i said thats all youl need, i simply recommended a reliable diesel heater to you but seems as you obviously no it all iv wasted me time. i got a webasto on my ionics thermopure so im aware how they work and whats included in them etc why not do away with the controller and wire it up to a on/off switch that works fine on my system so no need to worry about digi controllers for em as they not needed.

i might be missing something here but i dnt think i said thats all youl need, i simply recommended a reliable diesel heater to you but seems as you obviously no it all iv wasted me time. i got a webasto on my ionics thermopure so im aware how they work and whats included in them etc why not do away with the controller and wire it up to a on/off switch that works fine on my system so no need to worry about digi controllers for em as they not needed.
just wanderin m8 how mch did u pay 4 ur diesel heater

i didnt buy the heater on its own i brought a thermopure system n van with the heater already included and installed but like i was saying before if you no what your looking for you can pick em up on ebay for couple of hundred quid second hand but it if you was going to go second hand id definatly service it b4 installation.

i didnt buy the heater on its own i brought a thermopure system n van with the heater already included and installed but like i was saying before if you no what your looking for you can pick em up on ebay for couple of hundred quid second hand but it if you was going to go second hand id definatly service it b4 installation.
im temped to get a hot water system the price put me off new ones but £200 sounds good for second hand

Latest Posts

Back