Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moving Out Of My Flat

I would be sick if I was paying £825 for rent.. At the moment I'm paying £480 which is annoying the hell out of me as I'm just paying the landlords mortgage, when I could be paying my own mortgage.. But then that's another nightmare trying to get a mortgage!

But all the best bud

wow £825 is more than my monthly out goings and ive got 2 kids to feed. I knew London was dear but never knew it was that exspensive, how much is it for a pint down there

to be fair when i went to london last year for the weekend a pint wasnt bad under £3 but i found a sam smiths lol.

i went into a boozer last year in leeds during the day for a quiet pint a read of paper £3.10 for a carling i nearly ran out the pub lol

Most pubs by me are £3.50-4 a pint.

My total monthly outgoings are £1194. And I'm in a council house lol.

Council tax is a killer at near on £200 pm lol

Rent is fair at £475 through council for a 2bed terrace.

Then there is things like insurance which is more expensive cos I'm in London.

And water n electric rates are high here too /emoticons/sad.png

Sounds a nightmare. Glad I got on the housing ladder in the late 90's. I'm in my early 40's and nearly own my house outright /emoticons/smile.png

P.S I can get a pint for £2 local pub real ale /emoticons/ph34r.png

same here carling £2.05 a pint fosters £1.80 then the real ale's are between £1.60- £2.00 love it I go out sunday dinner with a tenner come back half ****** then have a big sunday roast /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sounds a nightmare. Glad I got on the housing ladder in the late 90's. I'm in my early 40's and nearly own my house outright /emoticons/smile.png
me too bought prior to boom mortgage 428 to rent in my area 900-950 want it paid off for when im in me forties

Now seems a good time to buy as prices around here are quite low.. The girl I rent my house off bought it when prices were high 4/5 years ago for £126k... A house across street is up for £70k, exact same house.. It's just getting a deposit saved up as most places want 10%

there a boozer near me now serving calrsberg at £1.72 a pint lol cant beat it.

i only go in dives like am so anything over 2.40 a pint is taking the mick in my eyes lol

there a boozer near me now serving calrsberg at £1.72 a pint lol cant beat it.
i only go in dives like am so anything over 2.40 a pint is taking the mick in my eyes lol
Yes mate, I'm a bit like that. NO SURRENDER lol

Lol
Funny to see how shocked ppl are by the price here.

Neil, that is cheap as chips for what ya getting.

Where bouts is that?
it is cheap mate as you know , its in south croydon mate, the estate agent rang me today to say that they are still waiting for the landlord to make her mind up lol so guess the answer will be tomorrow !! Ive not got my hopes up as its to good to be true , its got everything i need !!!

10% ?? It's usually you can borrow 3 times your yearly earnings and the rest must be deposit
I spoke to a mortgage adviser in december (in local estate agents) and she said that they can quite easily get 5 or 6 times annual income!!

Fooooook me £825 a month, i nearly fell aff ma chair, good luck too you mate

I built my own house 13 years ago, cost me £80,000 incl the land , used all my mates who had trades, roofed it myself , painted it myself, took a year but was worth it

its all mine now payed off the bank last year, aint ever selling it, overlooks a beach, views to die for, wouldnt live in a town city for all the money in China

Pints up here are £3 an aw lol

View attachment 1521

View attachment 1016

Fooooook me £825 a month, i nearly fell aff ma chair, good luck too you mateI built my own house 13 years ago, cost me £80,000 incl the land , used all my mates who had trades, roofed it myself , painted it myself, took a year but was worth it

its all mine now payed off the bank last year, aint ever selling it, overlooks a beach, views to die for, wouldnt live in a town city for all the money in China

Pints up here are £3 an aw lol

View attachment 1521
i would luv to do what you have done mate. Thats the nuts

Back