Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Knock at the door...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

Around 7 tonight on an otherwise quiet evening, there was a knock at the door.

*tap, tap, tap*

The spaniel went mad, the mrs ears pricked up, and Igot the sinking feeling that my past had caught up with me.....

As I cautiously opened the door, I am greeted by no other than....

@Posh

/emoticons/biggrin.png

Small world, posted here for years without knowing we lived less than 10mins apart from each other.

Nice to meet you mate, thanks for the tour of the van too.:thumbsup:

ahhh its a small world...

all i GOT was some old bag asking for sheila half way through a session with sammy sable so sat down got going again...knock knock again just at er...the wrong moment....a something about mary moment ...

so I er...hid behind the door as a neighbour wanted to know if I had trimmed her daughters bush ....er...no ..I was somewhere else...

feeling a bit caught out as she ventured away I came out a bit to have a chat....

only when I got back in did I look at my t shirt....feckin stuff.../emoticons/biggrin.png

ahhh its a small world...
all i GOT was some old bag asking for sheila half way through a session with sammy sable so sat down got going again...knock knock again just at er...the wrong moment....a something about mary moment ...

so I er...hid behind the door as a neighbour wanted to know if I had trimmed her daughter bush ....er...no ..I was somewhere else...

feeling a bit caught out as she ventured away I came out a bit to have a chat....

only when I got back in did I look at my t shirt....feckin stuff.../emoticons/biggrin.png
LMAO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Still can't believe your just down the road. Especially when I clean the windows of your next door neighbour. Misses wern't happy tho. Never got back till 7.30.

Oh well that's life.

Nice to chat with yer. If you ever wanted a set up like mine let us know & I can help you out.

Still can't believe your just down the road. Especially when I clean the windows of your next door neighbour. Misses wern't happy tho. Never got back till 7.30.Oh well that's life.

Nice to chat with yer. If you ever wanted a set up like mine let us know & I can help you out.
Cheers mate. One day maybe take you up on that offer. Looks like you've got it sussed in the back of your van, very organised with everything you could possibly need. Appologise to your mrs for me,that was my fault. Were you working in cambridge today?

its amazing how many windies are around...
.and just how close you work.../emoticons/biggrin.png

hes got his van in corrie tonight....
Yep very strange mate. You even got a mention in our natter cnc, for all the good reasons mate./emoticons/biggrin.png

Yes indeed you did cnc.

Nah was in royston today but in cherry hinton Tomorow. Thanks for the comments on the van. I am a bit OCD when it comes to having it all where I want it.

Anytime matey give us a shout & I can sort somet out for yer.

yeh you have to laugh at life....

not heard from where I was today for ages as its a sub off a cleaning company...and when the husband became the boss he cut right down on me...

any way it didnt last....hes gone and they want me back...so today was the first time for ages...

yesterday...the daughter told me...I didnt know...she had gone for a job there as a receptionist....life so funny at times.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Around 7 tonight on an otherwise quiet evening, there was a knock at the door.
*tap, tap, tap*

The spaniel went mad, the mrs ears pricked up, and Igot the sinking feeling that my past had caught up with me.....

As I cautiously opened the door, I am greeted by no other than....

@Posh

/emoticons/biggrin.png

Small world, posted here for years without knowing we lived less than 10mins apart from each other.

Nice to meet you mate, thanks for the tour of the van too.:thumbsup:
I personally keep hoping that Shazza lives down my lane.

No offence to you two, as i am sure you make lovely neighbours......just not as sexy!

got some cracking drink on the go for you.....

milk kefir ....lovely jubbly everyone should drink sicky milk...

water kefir is better with loads of ginger in becomes ginger beer..

I personally keep hoping that Shazza lives down my lane.
No offence to you two, as i am sure you make lovely neighbours......just not as sexy!
Don't be so sure about that taytay, with a flattering top I can be just as sexy as shazzy...

9HuBlSf.jpg

Yes indeed you did cnc.
Nah was in royston today but in cherry hinton Tomorow. Thanks for the comments on the van. I am a bit OCD when it comes to having it all where I want it.

Anytime matey give us a shout & I can sort somet out for yer.
I'll be around kings hedges all day tomorrow, going to be a killer. It was already a long day but just added a new person on to it, first clean tomorrow.

Bloody el cnc, you been burgled mate??:eek:

Lets see a pic of the back of this organised super van then Posh! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Lets see a pic of the back of this organised super van then Posh! /emoticons/biggrin.png
The back of Posh's van is like a game of Tetris with window gear, the back of mine is like 52 card pickup./emoticons/biggrin.png

Back