Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How many...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Trev81

Brushes do you have? And do you use all of them or are some there just incase you might need them.

Four. 8ft, 18ft, 25ft and 36ft.
They all get used regularly although the smaller two are used most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must be tough cleaning with brushes that wide? Do they work well on planet massive glass?

/emoticons/biggrin.png

6 for me too Jake, only one I have not used yet is my X-line wide commercial brush, but plan to use it next week, although it does look nice brand new /emoticons/smile.png

I have;

3 dual trim medium mixed

2 dual trim flocked

2 medium mixed Extreme

1 Extreme hybrid

1 Tecbuk boars hair

1 Tecbuk hybrid

1 medium mixed sill brush

1 black sill brush

1 Vikan oval

1 medium supreme

I like a brush me /emoticons/smile.png

Never tried the gardiner brushes, seems most her use them, anyone know if they will fit my X-line poles? I have quick release stainless tubes fitted to the angle adaptors on each brush, would like to do the same with other brushes so I can quickly change them etc.

I have 2 brushes

i have an xtreme medium mixed which is 6 months old and battered to death but i love it, then i have a vikan as new thats a backup, i really like the vikan but far too heavy for daily use.. why have loads? only one i want to buy is a sill brush for gutters

Never tried the gardiner brushes, seems most her use them, anyone know if they will fit my X-line poles? I have quick release stainless tubes fitted to the angle adaptors on each brush, would like to do the same with other brushes so I can quickly change them etc.
You might be Able to screw them on to your current pole base 'things' basically where the two screws go, you prob will be able to screw Gardiner ones on,

I can on the facelift poles, so I'm guessing you can with yours...

I use the new X-line sill brush for my everyday window cleans now, but a bit heavier than there older xlite ones but still fine. Much better on the ledges. Try the xlite ones or something light for gutter work, you want light weight for them mate, plus something narrow with a good spread of bristles so you can get under the gutters.

Ok, point taken. I have one brush on each pole so four brushes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was only joking mate /emoticons/wink.png

I knew you'd read the title wrong :thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back