Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Plastic gooseneck angle

HALTON

What is the correct angle degree to set your plastic water fed pole goose neck to.

as for some reason no matter what brush i use on lead windows the brush seems to bounce.

Thanks

Ultimate flock or sill flock brushes I use clean perfect, i once tried with medium mix and bounce everywhere.

this is what i have got The Gardiner Ultimateā„¢ Medium Soft Brush Gardiner Pole Systemsand still finding it bouncing on the lead and not the old stile lead the newer stuff especial the square pattern type so am thinking the angle is set wrong
If you try to scrub with the brush head on a slight diagonal angle to the square patterned lead then all the bristles aren't coming into contact with the strip at exactly the same time... making for less bounce!

I use a swivel but you would achieve the same by being just a little to the left or right of the window you're cleaning.

Hope this makes sense & it helps out. /emoticons/smile.png

Back