Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unexpected delivery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

Got a parcel about 7 o clock opened it a tub of viro- sol and some over shoes????? I didn't order this, I made the same order weeks ago and Recived it now they have sent it out again HAPPY DAYS /emoticons/biggrin.png owt for Nowt

loves it

jammy mo fo

and its 9.30 so its taken you 2hrs to tell us lol you just to exited to tell us /emoticons/biggrin.png

Some fella has been following me trying to nick my custys by undercutting but one of the called me to tell me so I got on top of it before he done damage I've hardly got any to take so was very pi55ed of, best thing is he's dole bum

ya mad mate

i work in the job centre so would be dropping a few pics of him working off to them lol

Some fella has been following me trying to nick my custys by undercutting but one of the called me to tell me so I got on top of it before he done damage I've hardly got any to take so was very pi55ed of, best thing is he's dole bum
I am glad the ***** never got any of you jobs

Me aswell mark I was sh1ting myself thinking he had, wouldn't be bad if I had a good round and could afford to loose a few her and there but I can't, just glad I've got decent custys who told him to do one.

God no vito it would have to be the milkmans deffo not the window cleaners I've had the snip lmao.

Back