Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tsr 35 trolly

A

abs

Got this in my garage going unused, used this for about 9 months when first converting my work to wfp

Comes with charger and hose lock fittings £130 on

Located in derby

20150301_125635_zpsd4akb42i.jpg

The pump and battery are all encased I've never had any problems with it so never looked , I should imagine the battery would be similar to the same in kids electric cars and scooters and the pump certainly won't be shurflo, saying that one charge lasts days ,water shoots from it very well even working at 30 ft, it's ran dry twice on me and starts back up on refill without a problem and the pump cuts out when using a tap or a hose lock stop end , it's a good bit of kit

The pump and battery are all encased I've never had any problems with it so never looked , I should imagine the battery would be similar to the same in kids electric cars and scooters and the pump certainly won't be shurflo, saying that one charge lasts days ,water shoots from it very well even working at 30 ft, it's ran dry twice on me and starts back up on refill without a problem and the pump cuts out when using a tap or a hose lock stop end , it's a good bit of kit
Was thinking off using it to pump my rainwater through di vessels can a normal garden house be attached

Was thinking off using it to pump my rainwater through di vessels can a normal garden house be attached
The hose that is supplied is smaller than garden hose (thinner) but garden hose slips over it very well so yes a hose lock end fits on fine

I'll be putting a connector on it m8 ready for who buys it , got someone looking at it in the morning but he sounds a total waster lol

Back