Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best way to clean a painted exterior wall

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

bill

Hello everyone if got to quote to clean the outside of a house its painted white and got all sorts of algae and stains on it wots the best way to clean it will pure water do it or do I need chems

You can get mould and mildew wash in 5l tubs from diy sheds. Soak that in for a while first and then wash off.

Is I pebbled dash or smooth render? Pebble dash will be near impossible to clean effectively probably

You can get mould and mildew wash in 5l tubs from diy sheds. Soak that in for a while first and then wash off.Is I pebbled dash or smooth render? Pebble dash will be near impossible to clean effectively probably
Thanks sambo its just render so i just dip a brush in chems wash it all over and then just rinse off

I would pressure wash very gently and then spray with algae and mould cleaner like patio magic (b and q)and leave it on the walls.

I would pressure wash very gently and then spray with algae and mould cleaner like patio magic (b and q)and leave it on the walls.
Thanks rshandy man illgive both ways a try

Back