Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thomas Sanderson.......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah I've been carrying on with my round whilst working for them so I've still got enough to keep me busy. Could do with getting a few more customers so I'll be doing a leaflet drop soon.

At the start it was only one or two days a week so I could get my windows done around that but lately it was 3 or 4 days a week which left me behind.

Hi Steve, so what chems did they supply you with and also what is that magic stuff you applied that stops conservatories getting dirty so quickly?

If you don't want to say on here pm if you like as I would like to know exactly what they use. Many thanks

fair play to the big company for doing big ad and getting big big money for cleaning them

also just because they get big money doesnt mean they have to pay staff big

and also i rinse down with hose pipe lol

and then after rinse ith pure water

An over the phone quote for a conservatory with 13 roof panels was £913.73 or with the 'Valet Guard' protection £1156.68.

That's what they say the external only price is as when asked if it included the inside my custy was told inside would be included fir free.

Back