Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My New Pricing Structure:

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dont know how you can do a green connie roof in 10-15 mins i charge a min of £30 never been refused but only ever done 1 in under 30 mins and thst was because it was tiny but still got my 30 notes and he wss well chuffed

anothet window cleaner who helped me get started by selling me his trolley does full conservatory valets starting at 80 quid ! /emoticons/tongue.png lol

anothet window cleaner who helped me get started by selling me his trolley does full conservatory valets starting at 80 quid ! /emoticons/tongue.png lol
I thought the people in your area wouldnt pay alot? £80 for a conny valet aint that bad at all, its certainly priced better then your £10 conny roofs?

so £400 for the superwash......
4-superwash_text_over.png
i need to start charging more!!!

GMcleaning, probably more now when I spoke to them a couple of years ago, it averages out to about £100 per hour. They do cover the UK (or did then) so travelling had to be factored in. My info is out dated, so you may want to talk to them yourself.

If its any help I did a conserve roof clean Monday, cleaning the glass only. I quoted them £7.50 per panel/pane x 12 £90.00 it took me approximately 40 minutes.

Richard

My average price to exterior deep clean a smallish conservatory roof is £75 and on larger ones £125 + (sides I charge extra). Also full interior deep cleans are roughly double that I would charge for the outside.

Cost reflects how long it takes to deep clean properly so I price accordingly. Simples

Obviously it goes without saying that lads that do regular 4 weekly cleans inc conservatory roofs will charge a lot less than a deep clean as should take less time.

Dont know how you can do a green connie roof in 10-15 mins i charge a min of £30 never been refused but only ever done 1 in under 30 mins and thst was because it was tiny but still got my 30 notes and he wss well chuffed
They don't get that green in 4 months?. PVC strips seperating the glass don't get that dirty & the bits of green on the fancy bit on the top comes off easy.

I will be doing valets starting at £60.00 aswell plus 3,500 /emoticons/ohmy.png lol
HarunH they must be green all over to cost that much!

I don't get where they get that figure from, must of pulled it from thin air!

I cleaned a conservatory yesterday for a customer.. It's like a half conservatory but still a good size.. I charged £20.. Just cleaned the glass on roof then windows.. Wasnt badly dirty but I used my boars hair and it made easy work on the roof.. Had it done in about 20 mins plus £10 for rest of house windows so was £30 for half hours work..

well i charge £25 to £45 for connie roofs just depends on size and it allways takes less than a hour using my stiff bristle brush on my pole. never had one quote refused . gutters and soffits are £35 to £60 just depends on access and size but again ive never had a quote refused .

Are you talking about deep cleaning a fithy roof like this for £25 in under an hour? If so you are raving bonkers mate even at £45 is way to cheap as will also take a lot longer to clean it properly :rolleyes:

Are you talking about deep cleaning a fithy roof like this for £25 in under an hour? If so you are raving bonkers mate even at £45 is way to cheap as will also take a lot longer to clean it properly :rolleyes:
£45 hours work that even if it took 2 hourse thats still £22.50 a hour

Again I keep harping on it's all down to the quality of the work you do so hourly rate is irrelevant. So many ppl seem to undersell there services but guess if they are happy doing so then that's upto them.

For example I deep cleaned a medium size painted wooden conservatory recently with glass roof panels for £180 outside plus £245 inside.

Mind you did take me nearly 9 hours total to deep clean properly as was a pig of a job to do. :rolleyes:

Some ppl do pay for quality work you know /emoticons/wink.png

It's just green algie that comes off easy. Bit of a spray on the very top bits normal hose bit of washing up liquid & done. Did one of these about 6 weeks ago took 20 mins. Customer was over the moon. Came out lovely.

Back