Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dorma

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The best part is, i wasnt going to get any money at all so...... ive cut my losses and took 30 for 5 windows. Had to salvage something
Tell us more. Why would you do a job without agreeing a price and why have you reached an agreement on a paltry 30 quid for 5 dormas between 2 of you? £3 each per dorma! That's taking the p155 in my book :mad:

Tell us more. Why would you do a job without agreeing a price and why have you reached an agreement on a paltry 30 quid for 5 dormas between 2 of you? £3 each per dorma! That's taking the p155 in my book :mad:
Well here goes... i was asked last week to do the job. The normal windows are £20, it takes an hour ish. So i worked from that 4 hours work 2x2 hours + extra for being on the roof. The customer is happy with 20 an hour so thats how i did it. But obviously not

Well here goes... i was asked last week to do the job. The normal windows are £20, it takes an hour ish. So i worked from that 4 hours work 2x2 hours + extra for being on the roof. The customer is happy with 20 an hour so thats how i did it. But obviously not
Well then it's tara to the ugly c*** as boar would say.

So who wants the job next time? Any takers lol

So who wants the job next time? Any takers lol
Well at least you know what to do next time you're asked to do a job like that. Quote it and agree a price before doing it.

How are you going to feel now when cleaning his windows? Resentful? Eggs are cheap in Aldi ATM :whistle:

It's a learning curve for sure in this game so like you say lesson learnt. :thumbsup:

Exactly mate. Thats why i charged 90. Guess this one is down to experience

Back