Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

airport

norm

Just watching the news and I am thankful I aint at an airport it looks a nightmare

Smurf couple of weeks ago let the fella that does some work for me 16 yrs..old son come out to wipe bottom frames and foot his dads ladder.

Told him one rule never leave the ladder told him its easy to forget and his dads up there so remember stay with it.

About 10 houses in I was doing lefty on bottoms heard bang and shouting. Ladder slid and caught on a paving stone with foot to spare then his son re footed ladder. One of the luckiest escapes iv seen told his son he was sacked and payed him his money.

Simple mistake and scary moment

The poor lad must have been a real shocker for him...then you go and sack him to boot:rolleyes:

He denied leaving the ladder and claimed he saved his dads life:rolleyes:

Me and his dad worked out how the ladder hadnt slipped further down from sill to sloping roof

next day seen his son and told him to attend a h+s course:D

He only had a couple of houses left so was just teaching him a wee lesson:D

bit like this one then as the lad footing the ladder was a great help. Chuffing Chuff /emoticons/biggrin.png

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

To be honest I blame that numpty climbing the ladder for setting the ladder like that in the first place. No way could anyone stop the ladder slipping backwards when set on an angle like that especially when it was set on ice.

Latest Posts

Back