Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customers Talking To Me About Other Window Cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I work on a new estate and theirs another cleaner on their... i told some of u about him when he had a problem with me about me being on his round /emoticons/tongue.png but i put him straight lol

So i got him like 2/3 months ago... and clean his house every 8 weeks for £8.50

When i cleaned he goes to me hows business etc /emoticons/smile.png i go yeah picking up etc.... then he started talking about his ex window cleaner ( the lad who had a problem with me lol )

He goes to me well he done a good job at first but then after he never really done a good job i even seen him with my owes just splashing water on the windows... and he used to miss out corners

He goes i said to him dont come anymore and then he goes why why why why ? the man goes moneys a bit tight gotta buy kids clothes etc

I go to him oh a lot of people been compaling about him lol... then i go to him i bet he used to charge u ten pound though ? he goes yeah he did actually...i go i bet that never included your garage door either ? he goes noop.... cos i do all of it for £8.50 ! but it only takes me like 20 mins anyway so its not to bad /emoticons/tongue.png

I go to him i try and keep my prices very low mate i dont wanna rip people off... i always like to be fair etc

Then i go to him but prices will be going up in a few months when petrol and insurance goes up etc... he goes oh yeah i understand u have to pu tthem up then dont u lol i go yeah lol n thats it really /emoticons/tongue.png

Plus theirs another customer over the road from this guy..... i picked them up through his bad work aswell lol

but i only got like 9 customers out of over 100 houses lol

Wait a few mor weeks an go again?

Or make up a new flyer saying : is your window clean shut? Does he just splash water? Does he miss corners.... Don't put up with it, call me today and I'll do it better,cheaper and your garage door is a freebie

Lol

^^^ lmaoo ^^^

i guarantee if i done that i would get customers /emoticons/tongue.png lmaooo

i was out door knocking yesterday took a job from another windy customer said that he kept missing windows and was sure that he used dirty water. I try not to slag other windys off as its not the way i work.

I always let my work do the talking and I think having a friendly attitude and being helpful goes a long way like offering older people to bring their bin in for them and shutting the gate is a must be surprised how many dont shut the gate after themselves

i always shut the gate now

when i first started i used to forget but once u get out of that habit.... then its all good /emoticons/tongue.png

Back