Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cold Start To The Day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Indeed as was -3 this morning so also will be going out later about midday today so the gutters will have had a chance to thaw.

Sitting in the conservatory listening to the gutters thawing as I write... Just hope it hurry's up. -3 not sure we got that cold down in Poole but still frosty, hope it warms up soon for you Smurf .. /emoticons/smile.png

Was -3 at 7:30 now sun is out +4 and climbing so looking looking good for me to start at midday. That will save me time messing about having to run hot water through the gutters first.

Whilst sat at my desk this morning already had 2 more phone call so another 2 jobs booked in for next week.

Happy Days /emoticons/smile.png

Wow good going for you this morning... No calls as yet but starting the day positive!! /emoticons/wink.png

Thanks instrenght. Both were new prospects trying to find local businesses on the internet for quotes.

So it just goes to show the importance in having a good quality high ranking seo website with plenty of feedback from satisfied customers so the site can easily help generate new work without having to knock doors or leaflet drop. /emoticons/smile.png

Thanks instrenght. Both were new prospects trying to find local businesses on the internet for quotes.
So it just goes to show the importance in having a good quality high ranking seo website with plenty of feedback from satisfied customers so the site can easily help generate new work without having to knock doors or leaflet drop. /emoticons/smile.png
Yep agreed... /emoticons/smile.png

Back