Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

another one for alex g

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

your phones were busy all day today so i couldnt get through, i think the pressure switch on my v2 is playing up, when i nip my hose & the pump stops, it quite often wont start again till i kick the backpack then its fine. so can i still buy pressure switches from you, ive just bought & v3 & dont really want to ditch 2 old v2's just cos i cant get a pressure switch

thanks for any advice

your phones were busy all day today so i couldnt get through, i think the pressure switch on my v2 is playing up, when i nip my hose & the pump stops, it quite often wont start again till i kick the backpack then its fine. so can i still buy pressure switches from you, ive just bought & v3 & dont really want to ditch 2 old v2's just cos i cant get a pressure switchthanks for any advice
Yes we were exceptionally busy today! The phones didn't stop all day.

It does sound like a pressure switch issue - it may be worth adjusting the pressure switch adjustment screw to free it up. There is a hole on the side base of the backpack through which you should be able to see a screw-head. If you tighten this up by one full turn and then loosen it again by one full turn you may well find that this is all that is needed.

If the screw is no longer in the end of the pressure switch then this may be why it is now playing up. It may be worth trying to find the screw in the base of the backpack and putting back in.

We do not carry spare pressure switches for these pumps anymore, but we do have some complete V2 pumps. Drop me an email ([email protected]) if you would like a complete pump for this backpack and I will get the sales team to contact you.

Back