Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rubbers

tench0771

ettore the bench mark vs facelift razerblade wats ur view if u have tryed them?, ive bin using boath an i pefer the fiel of the ultra soft ettore but the razerblade lasts a lot longer boath very good rubbers tho, im still undesided wat i pefer ill b ordering some sorbo rubbers next has any one tryed them???i wana try them all the ungre is ok very similer to the ettor but not quiet as nce to use an dont last as long as ettore tryed pulex an thault thery were dung to b honist wont get them again:rolleyes:

I use the facelift razrblade, found it better than the pulex, as seemed to glide alot better. I got told about the razrblade by another windy, who said it lasted longer, so got 12 strips from the window cleaning warehouse. I gave a strip to a pal who is a time served windy he was well impressed with the razrblade. Havent tried ettore.

try the ettore windowsurfe i think u will like them im guna save 1 rubnber of each an compair them all i wana find the best one im sad like that lol:D

i use unger hard and find lasts long and good job

cant wait for ya @tench0771 to get ya experiments going once ya waken up /emoticons/biggrin.png

I use unger soft..have done for ages

The life of it don't really bother me as always keep a stock of it

It's red nuff said.
Can't have red (come on you spurs)

To be honest, I've been buying my rubber from Homebase for months. I get a strip for around 4 quid that I get 3x 14". It feels different to the normal unger I used to get from cleaning warehouse and last me longer. My rubber does last weeks though anyway.

Mart.

ettore the bench mark vs facelift razerblade wats ur view if u have tryed them?, ive bin using boath an i pefer the fiel of the ultra soft ettore but the razerblade lasts a lot longer boath very good rubbers tho, im still undesided wat i pefer ill b ordering some sorbo rubbers next has any one tryed them???i wana try them all the ungre is ok very similer to the ettor but not quiet as nce to use an dont last as long as ettore tryed pulex an thault thery were dung to b honist wont get them again:rolleyes:
I am currently using unger soft and happy with it. I have used sorbo rubbers.....they are good and very long lasting.

i buy Moerman [soft] and Wagtail [hard] , moermans consistently so-so , its never excellent nor ever crappy. i buy that in 10 packs of 42 inch each length

wagtail rubber is always good but i try to eke dishing it out as its pricey

Not sure Norm....I use the same rubber all seasons
yeah me too mrtaytay unger hard but these razreblade are medium i think going to try them a couple of days and see how they go

i buy Moerman [soft] and Wagtail [hard] , moermans consistently so-so , its never excellent nor ever crappy. i buy that in 10 packs of 42 inch each length
wagtail rubber is always good but i try to eke dishing it out as its pricey
wagtail for yourself

moerman for employees :thumbsup:

used razerblade rubber today and liked it :thumbsup:

using it tomorrow and see if this luv affair is short lived

My fav has been unger soft, until i tried moerman.

Glides a lot better the the unger in hot weather i thought.

Toolstation are selling the moerman stuff under the name Pro something or other

used razerblade today again and still happy :thumbsup:
I like the razrblade, I had pulex in my 14" and razrblade in my 12", really notice the difference. Ive got a 12" ettore soft strip to try, waiting till my razrblade is done. Want to try unger soft as well.

I like the razrblade, I had pulex in my 14" and razrblade in my 12", really notice the difference. Ive got a 12" ettore soft strip to try, waiting till my razrblade is done. Want to try unger soft as well.
yeah iv used unger soft , unger hard now razrblade like them all and plenty more to try

i prefer the razrblade over unger hard used on same window and same soap/water a load of times :rolleyes: and 2 days on job

Latest Posts

Back