Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pack lunch or buy when ur out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

what do u guys do for lunch ? i buy mine at lunch time as i dont like pack lunch sat there in van all morning im a funny bugger like that tho lol
grin.gif

Indeed... unless customers offers me lunch as would be rude to refuse free food /emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't eat at work, drink lots of coffee. I don't have brekkie either, very naughty of me. I am starving come 5pm for dinner tho.

Should really have a pack up would save me time and money but always nearly get a meal deal from co op lol or a local bakery or burger van lol

i do a bit of both, i think taking of for sandwiches pies tea coffee, then driving to your best break spot!! to much time lost

if your organised break on job 15mins back to graft, your not breaking the rhythm of your graft

i take my dog to wrk with me so i loose 30 minits some times 40 minits as i need to give him a good run at 12 oclock buy the time i do that an eat times gone b 4 i had me dog i used to eat as i go inbetween jobs then crack on joys of haveing i dog i sapose

dont eat during work

shreddies and loctose free milk in the morning then food when i get home

Eat packed lunch while driving between jobs. Is that an offence by the way? Also buy coffee and chocolate at coffee shops and garages. Yes and I have my favourite bakery for sausage rolls etc

Yes a cop could book you for Careless Driving plus as has been in the news this week you could cause an accident if you choke on your sandwich.

I don't eat at work, drink lots of coffee. I don't have brekkie either, very naughty of me. I am starving come 5pm for dinner tho.
My word shazzy.....how do you manage that. Think I would feel really weak without lots of food.

I always have one really thick peanut butter butty (sometimes with sultanas in), one banana and a big choccy biccie. I dont stop for lunch, just eat them in between jobs. I rely on customers for cups of tea and slices of cake. Even had one lady give me a whisky liquer (it was the last job of the day). I dont know how people manage to do the job without food.

Love loads of tea......but it always ends up with me looking for somewhere to have a pee!.

when i was full time i had the the packed lunch and would have a sleep and then biscuit and tea to wake me up usually about an hour and then off for the afternoon session of work so i would usually do about 4/5 hours break then same again...but nowadays i have my porridge in the morn and thats it till tea...usually work from ten till fourish and my wurthers keep me going if i flag or as an emergency i have one of those energy bars to keep me going....but i do carry my spoon ...and if the mood takes me and i am near a chippy....

reminds me of my youth ...i used to stop off at a great breakfast bar and have the lot on a bap....hmmmm.....and i was talking to some other tradesman and saying how tired i got early on and he then pointed out that was not the best thing to eat if you have to work...

My word shazzy.....how do you manage that. Think I would feel really weak without lots of food.
Luckily I only do 6 hours max, but I know its naughty, I don't get hungry till about 2/3pm, then I feel its to late to eat.....Being a smoker, I think that is to blame, as when I gave up for 16 months, I ate 3 meals a day plus snacks, plus put on 2 stone.

Back