Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Make friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have you gone Kevin Smiths, you didn't answer my question Kevin Smiths. Kevin Smiths come back please.
Hello, dear Tuffer, Sorry for not replying you in time. I just went out for dinner and and went to bed to sleep yesterday. Where are you , bro?

i hear a football chant coming along, 'he cleans windows when he wants, that is kevin smithy, he cleans windows when he wants'.
Well , bro ,what do you mean ? sorry, I CAN NOT understand your words exactly.

hi and welcome ,don't mind these lot there armless
Hey, bro , thanks for your enthusiasm. By the way, these lot there armless? what do you mean by saying the sentence?

kevin smith if your wanting to sell your poles we dont mind dont be shy just say
Hahaha, bro, You're a straightforward person. But I will not send ads. I WILL NOT violate the rules here.

Welcome @Kevin Smith.

It will take you time to get used to the individuals humors on this forum as well as the regional differences in use if language we have here in the UK and also our world wide members.

Every one is welcome here.

Please post a link to to your 'window robot' as I am sure a few here would like to understand what it is you do.

:thumbsup:

Welcome @Kevin Smith.
It will take you time to get used to the individuals humors on this forum as well as the regional differences in use if language we have here in the UK and also our world wide members.

Every one is welcome here.

Please post a link to to your 'window robot' as I am sure a few here would like to understand what it is you do.

:thumbsup:
Hey, bro, thanks for your enthusiasm. However, I am afraid of being banned due to the link.

If you are interested in our 'window cleaning robot', please send me your social software number, then I add you, and then I can send the link to you.What do you think about it?

Facebook , Whatsapp, skype, Email, google plus, twitter, each is ok.

Glad to meet you here, bro. I like England and London.

If one day, I have the chance to go abroad, I would like to go London, NewYork, Australia, Canada,(Vancouver) and so on.

I like traveling around the world.

Best regards

kevin

Vancouver

Vancouver

Post the link @kevin smiths then people can see why you're on about. If a moderator doesn't like it they can remove it
Hey,bro, thanks for your concerning and enthusiasm.

As I love this forum so much that I am too afraid of losing it. I do not have enough courage to challenge the forum rules.

Sorry for it.

If you are interested in the window cleaning robot, pls feel free to contact me by social software, like skype, facebook, whatsapp, Email, is that ok?

You Sound a lot Like some of these chat-robots Like Twitter have ! For all you that dont know what i mean , it is an intelligent chat machine that collects knowledge throuh communication and then expands its own words and " lives it own life" it even develops personality and attitude . Are you a chat robot kevin ?

Hey,bro, thanks for your concerning and enthusiasm.As I love this forum so much that I am too afraid of losing it. I do not have enough courage to challenge the forum rules.

Sorry for it.

If you are interested in the window cleaning robot, pls feel free to contact me by social software, like skype, facebook, whatsapp, Email, is that ok?
Hahaha, but this time I know your meaning.

I googled these robots, I can see they look like sponges stuck to the window ? Thing is in the demonstration they are applied at ground level. How do they get applied higher up? How do they get moved and removed, how do they clean sills and frames? Seems an over complicated solution to a process (window cleaning) that's best handled with human adaptability

You Sound a lot Like some of these chat-robots Like Twitter have ! For all you that dont know what i mean , it is an intelligent chat machine that collects knowledge throuh communication and then expands its own words and " lives it own life" it even develops personality and attitude . Are you a chat robot kevin ?
I hope to create a intelligent chat robot. Hahaha.

I googled these robots, I can see they look like sponges stuck to the window ? Thing is in the demonstration they are applied at ground level. How do they get applied higher up? How do they get moved and removed, how do they clean sills and frames? Seems an over complicated solution to a process (window cleaning) that's best handled with human adaptability
not really, bro.Could we communicate by social software, I can send you pictures and videos and the introduction of the window cleaning robot . ok, bro?

Some places need the window clean robot very much, like those Spider-man, the robot can make people work in high places avoid life risk. Also it can be applied to family, store, hotel, hospital, school, office, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock