Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Take Away

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kfc all day long but if i have had a good drink i would go for a curry but if i have had not too many drinks and i would have to walk home a pancake roll and sweet and sour sauce

Never had a KFC really don't ever fancy trying one my favourite is subway and mcdonalds

Subway is to healthy for me /emoticons/tongue.png lol i only like their cheese toasties... 80p each i used to buy like 3/4 haha

Chinese or Pizza Hut mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Used to love pizza hut but about 5 years bck the tomato sauce they used went like ketchup, and wasn't a one off either, happened more than once in more than one branch ie lincoln and donny. Real shame

i demolished KFC every day for 2 wks on a lads hol in magaluf a few years back!

mix that with copious amounts of alcohol - not recommended at all!

the things we do when we're young and pi$$ed ey! /emoticons/biggrin.png

took me about a month to recover

Jesus Christ you lot really have class.... NOT!

KFC absolutely rank every shop looks like its never cleaned and all the employees walking around with grease in their hair. McD's is full of FAT teenagers with a craving for **** food and a menu that reads of a heart attack waiting to happen. What's it all about? I seriously NEVER eat at these places - would rather spend my money at a decent restaurant. Also - why the **** would you go to Subway on a Sunday??? Whatever happened to a day of rest?

KFC a take away should be **** for you and full of fat, grease and chickens holes..........mmmmmmmmmmm

Ah KFC... I love chips and coleslaw. My favourite takeaway is Chinese.

I never knew Nandos did take away! Lush. And who the hell has Subway on a Sunday?!lol

Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut McDonalds, McDonalds...

Back