Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommended canvassers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@superclear with new canvasser I always start small to see if they know what they doing. If I am satisfied that they know their craft I will be happy to book them again in the future for more. Would she bother coming for 250 worth of windows (500 for her). As i say if she finds me qualitty work that stays there after 3-4 months I will book her again for 800-1000 worth of work.

Dont think his sister does canvassing rafa lol. I read it that way at first.

Id want a couple of 100 canvassing each month rather than all at once if I can find someone local

Hi anybody actually used happy canvassing team and can review? Been in touch with them they will get 1000 worth of custies for 1875 but want 30 % deposit upfront and then when they come they canvass all week and I pay at the end the remaining amount upon getting the list of customers. first of all 30% deposit seems a lot and then last year had Paul Dale come and he would give me a list of custies every evening and I would clean them the following day and meet him again in the evening for new ones and so on. Seemed better that way. So any reviews anyone ?

Have just seen Peters post looks like all is not as it should be. Peter might have just saved me 2 grand. Must say if it is a scam im quite street wise and have to say all the paper work and talking to him every thing seemed 100%. O well door knocking it is then,LOl

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Just to revive a bit this topic. I am new at posting but have been a member for a while and appreciate the content and information provided in this forum.

We are a small window cleaning company in London, established for 5 years. We looking to expand a bit this summer. Therefore, if anyone suggest a good canvasser would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gentian

I must bring some good news to the forum After being not too Sure after reading a comment made by someone on gumtree About this canvasser. After having many conversations with him. I must say I can 100% recommend Nathan at Happy Canvassing Done every thing he said he was going to do and more . After canvassing I received a Excel sheet with all the Customers database with prices contact numbers and any notes reg back gates best days to clean front only or both. I have now had a good chance to speak to the customers and see how the work was priced . And must say the work was priced very well and the customers were impressed how professional he was. Im so glad I gave him a chance and will be using him again very soon

Peter, Thank you for your kind comments. Given the incorrect information on this forum about our canvassing services, I am glad you decided to make your own decision, which seems to of benefited you greatly.

Look forward to working with you again soon.

Adam, have responded to you in relation to first steps to see if it is possible to pit a bespoke canvassing plan together for you.

Happy to answer any questions, our email is [email protected]

your bitter emanuel, but i can see why the problems started . you yourself admitted wfp comes as a downer announcement to many, whove had bad experiences [ not taking sides just speaking how i find]

and the other downer is youre not english, soon as they hear a wops voice the majority of english folk are thinking awww fookin hell not one of them .

DO NOT USE PLJ WINDOW CLEANING CANVASSING! I am a window cleaner who has just received a few telephone calls from my customers telling me this company has knocked on their doors saying I have retired and another window cleaner will be taking over. I just called this company to find out why he is scamming people by lying to them and he told me he can do what he likes, that I am a slag, to put my fingers up my bottom and then proceeded to threaten me. I feel sorry for the window cleaner that hired this company to canvass for him. The police have also been informed. 

Back