Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Well I set out at 7:15 and did one 10minute job, drove to the bigger job of the morning and by the time i got there it was BOMBING it down.

Though it's business and has been done in rain before, I'm not getting soaked today as I am ahead on this weeks work so will do either later today or tomorrow.

Troble is, you cant do a decent job when its chucking it down. Think I am washed out for the day. Just hope it improves for the week. I feel like a right waster when I cant get my windows done. Think I might use the time to look at doing my first self employed tax assessment!

I'm using the time to lounge next to my wife and play computer games.

Rather be at work, but cannot cant go round giving people quotes either, I'd look silly.

I did think about a bit of door knocking, but like you say, it can look a bit silly and desparate in the rain. The wife has suggested a lunch time pint...now theres an idea!

Im workin thru it.

Gotta earn a living. N plus if you get the custys used to it then they dont mind.

If u wait for a dry day ull barely work in the country.

^^ Not a serious comment hopefully?

I apart from last week I haven't had a weeks work disrupted by rain in months.

Rain is a problem 0.001% of the time.

very true.....you can cope with showers, but its a total down pour here today. I have gardening jobs to do as well, but thats impossible as well. Stupidly, I spent monday and tuesday doing gardening jobs and now way behind with my windows. Bit worried about the forecast though....seems to be rainy every day!

Back