Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Builds/new Owners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lol @ "messers".

I guess the logic of new builds and high success rates is because people want to keep their new home new.

How many do u get? Half?
Just under half, Theres another 200 houses going up in there aswell. Ive got all the houses leading up to the entrance of the new part there building just now, so im hoping I get the majority of the new ones

U should do, i picked quite a few up on a new build area, it takes me 3 hours to do £150 /emoticons/smile.png

Gav it may be just u /emoticons/tongue.png lmaoo...

and.... i targetted new home owners a month back total waste of time for me /emoticons/tongue.png it works for some though lol

I searched property websites for all new builds and developments and have a list of 21 that are within 2/3 miles from me.. Just got to find the time to canvass..

I have found that a lot of new builds round by me are full of social housing junkies and time wasters .

They dont even own the properties they are housing association houses so they dont give a hoot

And the ones that do own the houses are skinting themselves out to pay a mortgage .

But then there are the odd couple that i have found will pay to have them cleaned .

Gav u sure its new developments
Erm H im pretty sure lad they still building the damn things ha ha .

It's legislation now that a certain percentage of new homes built go to affordable housing schemes . i do one estate where %75 of the houses on it are housing association i have a row of 4 private in 1 go and i have 6 housing association dotted on the estate . i know which 1's are private as they have different bell box's . also on another new build estate i have 6 where only 1 of them is private and the rest is socisl housing .

im with gav, new builds tend to be full of social housing tenants, not that theres anything wrong with that, they just think they want a window cleaner but cant afford it after 1 or 2 cleans, so i agree with the messers comment, i much prefer established developments and larger privately owned houses as you get a better customer retention rate, im not in this to make a quick buck but rather to create a business that has longevity, id rather be cleaning the same persons windows for 30 years then have to replace every customer 2-3 times

I have found that a lot of new builds round by me are full of social housing junkies and time wasters .

They dont even own the properties they are housing association houses so they dont give a hoot

And the ones that do own the houses are skinting themselves out to pay a mortgage .

But then there are the odd couple that i have found will pay to have them cleaned .
Same round here, or they go straight to buy to let speculators

As I said, search your local property site.. Pick out larger developments.. Ain't going to be housin association in houses that cost 300k+

There are loads of council houses going up but I don't go near them as the cleaner around there charge £2/£4....

There isn't too many large developments with big big houses, but there is alot of small developments of 4-6 monster detached houses.. They are what Iv been creeping around.

Latest Posts

Back