Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Would You Do With This Custy?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Right so i have 2 houses next door to each other, one is a lovely old lady, nice easy house for £10, next door is a house that has lead on every window and has no access to the back except through her house meaning i have to trad the back. I was a week late last month and she told me not to bother. Would you just jog her on and drop her and carry on with next door, and what would you tell her when she see's you doing her next door neighbour?!!

The way I view things is If someone drops me or I don't want to do the job again, there is another 3 jobs at least that I will pick up that week from my website alone.

Three strikes and she's out. Give her another chance or two. She might be sitting at home wishing she hadn't been so rude to the window cleaner.

Three strikes and she's out. Give her another chance or two. She might be sitting at home wishing she hadn't been so rude to the window cleaner.
Agreed , giv her a final chance

Punch her right in the ovary!!

BTW, you won the competition for the fan jets. Guessing you ain't checked the thread though......

Back