Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Builders First Clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Anyone got experience in getting builders first cleans? Spoke to bloke today who cleans in street I live and he just don't thm for barrats he wouldn't tell me how he got it so I thought I'd ask you guys If you knew how to get thm

Do the cscs course and pass that and that will allow you to work on building sites. Then just like always contact the head offices and talk to them

I get quite of a building company here I got my cscs card and just started contacting them, they put there signes on the outer perimeter get the name and google them, just give them a ring mate ask if you can put a price in.

It's a horrible dirty long winded job builders cleans an if you don't price them rite you can be working for nothing, make sure you spend time looking at the frames and glass for render, paint and worst of all the protection stickers on the frames when you go to view

The last one I done for them a few month back I was getting about £55 per hour, I price them high because I don't mind if I don't get them, they are just horrible miserable cleans the first one I done I lost out massivly because I massively underestimated the work, but works work so I always try and get them but price them high

i could imagine builders clean being the worst ! u got to price high even tho if u dont get it u wont feel gutted u normally would with a big job

i could imagine builders clean being the worst ! u got to price high even tho if u dont get it u wont feel gutted u normally would with a big job
That's what I do, if I don't get it I don't loose any sleep over it however it is nice to get a nice payday from them

Latest Posts

Back