Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Signage For Van

JDMW

ok im going to do this in advance the design etc of it all. i dont want basic letters on my van like i did when i have a berlingo. im thinking something like this but it will cost wont it? how much would i be looking at paying for something simular to this with say a wfp and stuff on a van. my berlingo i done myself and it cost me just 30 quid lol.

http://www.gandbmaintenance.co.uk/images/van2.png

also where do i come up with a logo for my business so i can make my invoices etc look more professional. i aint got a clue on a logo. my business cards say "We're clearly the best"

:huh: :blink: if u had said 250-300 id of jumped at the chance. does this kinda thing matter? or is basic lettering just as good. id love a logo on my van so it stands out from the rest. i sore a fluorescent pink van today, stood out well lol

Dodger would design you one on here mate.

Our last van was I think £350 it's simple but it's smart looking.

Also your van could look smart with.

JUST

DO

MY

WINDOWS

In a funky way on the side.

TBH! Van sign writing should come last for you. It doesn't bring in that much work.

is it worth wrapping a oldish van?? i gotta go with pros and cons lol i gotta decide which van to get yet. expert, scudo, dispatch same aint they but believe it or not the scudo is cheaper to insure lol

is it worth wrapping a oldish van?? i gotta go with pros and cons lol i gotta decide which van to get yet. expert, scudo, dispatch same aint they but believe it or not the scudo is cheaper to insure lol
You gotta have balls to wrap a van you have only just bought.

Imagine blowing £1500 on a van, then £600- £1000 on a wrap then a week later the engine blows up.

I would at least run the van for a few months, that way any problems the seller could have been hiding should show up.

And no, i wouldnt go for a wrap tbh.

Get sum signwriting done wont cost more then 200 kwid and it can look just as smart /emoticons/smile.png trust me u just gotta design it good /emoticons/smile.png

didnt cost nowt last time i had a van, i got it off ebay and was good quality stuff thats went on great. the stuff i got on my car rear window got cold in the snow and went brittle and fell off lol

I will clean one of the vans tom and take a pic. Mine is the best, so will do mine /emoticons/biggrin.png

Mine came in at £225 plus VAT phoned three company's highest was over £650 plus VAT for the same thing!! Shop around...!

ill put it on myself to save cash, its not to hard, just gotta do it when its warmish weather and not windy. i did my berlingo 2 years ago for 40 all up i think. only took me 45 mins thats the sides and back

Latest Posts

Back