Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A BIG THANKYOU!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

To all admin and members of wcf.

It's such a cheerful site, and always has someone providing advice and encouragement.

I love it here and am very grateful for all the hard work by the owner and mods and the insight of long-serving cleaners.

Thanks a massive bunch!! /emoticons/tongue.png

Ya boys on here are top class iv prob asked to many questions lol

but honestly i cant thanks them enough hopefully well have a meet somewhere 1 day and i can by a few pints for people :]

ya posh it will and i aint finished asking yet lol far from it

everyone run and hide lol

Totally agree, I wouldn't know a 10th of what I now know if it wasn't for this forum and all it's great members.

It is a good forum. I think other forums or other types of publications are less helpful to its members or readers because they are less neutral, Clean It Up being one of the worse forums for the hard sell, the interest of the forum members is either non existence or at best secondary.

This incident happened to me not that long ago; I was just about to start a job when a window cleaning working close by opposite me (commercial site) enthusiastically started showing and then demonstrating his new pole and brush – to cut to the chase, I gave him a cleaning lesson – this window cleaner brought his equipment on forum advice only, never contacted any other suppliers or tried any other equipment for a comparison.

At least he knows now what a totally rigid carbon fibre is and just how fast a wfp brush can actually work. This is what can happen when you go on a forum and get bombarded by comments telling you what to buy.

Richard

Back