Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

You Would Like Advise Me

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

andyodell2008

Hi You would like advise me.

I think effect fed pole water in 25lts x 4 tank bacteria make u illness? I have problem 3time illness from work.

Maybe germ for hand washer window cleaning inside and outside.

Maybe effect weather

I waste time off work for 1 to 2week. i have 5time off work for per yrs and my blood test all fine

You have any problem been illness.

We need to know find what wrong.

Have you tried washing your hands before eating food ???

In my opinion there is no way on this earth that you can be made ill from cleaning windows unless your personal

Hygiene needs a good looking at !

might be the dog poo on the hose that does not taste very nice and it might make you ill /emoticons/tongue.png

yeah I most wash hand before go next jobs. I think pure water tank bag leave 1 to 3 day from storage effect bacteria will worst.

Please don't take this personally mate but are you foreign as I get the general feeling we maybe would like to help but cannot make head or tail of what your saying. Me anyway.

Please don't take this personally mate but are you foreign as I get the general feeling we maybe would like to help but cannot make head or tail of what your saying. Me anyway.
2nd that

I not from foreign ok.

Back