Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gaining Work Cos Their Not Happy With Their Current Cleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Gained a customer today through a leaflet drop they told me the window cleaner was supposed to come around monthly but he was coming around fortnightly instead

I told them ya windows dont need cleaning that often... once every 4 weeks is fine they go ye true

how many of u gain work cos of customers not being happy with their current cleaner ?

Gained a customer today through a leaflet drop they told me the window cleaner was supposed to come around monthly but he was coming around fortnightly instead
I told them ya windows dont need cleaning that often... once every 4 weeks is fine they go ye true

how many of u gain work cos of customers not being happy with their current cleaner ?
Got 4 yesterday!

iv got custy who for sevral months says your comeing evry two weeks i sad put it on your calender next month hes says its only 2 weeks again ,i said its def 4 weeks he says no its two weeks anway hes said i put it in calender and it wos the 31 and i sade its the 28th to day so dont belive all custys say about last windy ,my lad has bin told a lot of bull **** by custys cos what thay dont know is his dad wos last windy ,il not go in to it all so dont beleve all the bull custys spout

When I was driving a taxi in London I took an old lady somewhere one day. On the way there she said "Your a good driver not like the others, they are all terrible" by chance I happened to get her coming back. On the way back she said "you are a nice driver, not like the idiot that brought me up here, he was all over the place"

now and then i gain work because the local bloke who bad mouthed me never turned up on time or made a promise to do something and never. even leaving gates open got me customers coz some ppl are anal about there gates being shut lol

When I was driving a taxi in London I took an old lady somewhere one day. On the way there she said "Your a good driver not like the others, they are all terrible" by chance I happened to get her coming back. On the way back she said "you are a nice driver, not like the idiot that brought me up here, he was all over the place"
thats my point :lol:

This customer said to me he climbs over all the tym i said ill txt u instead n they wer very keen on it

i go one better H, on there invoice it says in big black writing YOUR NEXT CLEAN IS DUE ON _________

Texting customers = gotta be done
Agree communication is key,not all but a lot of my cream customers e.g £30 plus windows want me to let them know for security reasons.

One of my customers use to be high up in government office so communication is key.

So what happens if you have rough weather for two solid weeks.
well i still go out in snow thats not a problem but rain for 2 weeks solid aint happened to me yet. longest ive gone without cleaning a window was a little over a week. i always find a break in the weather to go and clean what im behind with.
EDIT: lol IF i had torrential rain for 2 solid weeks my customers know ill be around when its cleared off.

well i still go out in snow thats not a problem but rain for 2 weeks solid aint happened to me yet. longest ive gone without cleaning a window was a little over a week. i always find a break in the weather to go and clean what im behind with.
EDIT: lol IF i had torrential rain for 2 solid weeks my customers know ill be around when its cleared off.
So do mine been cleaning windows for 20 years and self employed for 5 so know what I'm talking about.just saying that I have 200 monthly,150 odd floaters and loads of two monthly plus extra work.can't always get it done and ain't lost none and never will after so many people jumped on the window cleaning band wagon and loads of people tried to nick work of me.

Latest Posts

Back