Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

400gpd+ RO Booster Pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wilgold

Hi guys,

I have just upgraded my system from 100gpd to 400gpd.

On the old system the booster pump made a big difference increasing the pressure from 40 - 80. However with my new system it's having no effect!

the pressure gauge is reading 40 with it on and when it's off. It's also having no effect on the flow so I know it's not doing anything.

What booster pump does everyone else use for this size of system?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know the answer to this? I've just got a 450gpd and as I go from the tap in the garden>over a fence and round to garage I'm guessing my pressure won't be what is required? So would like to know what pump people use please

Cleanz I'm struggling I'm guessing a similar pump used for 4040 system would be required but from what I've found out these are ££££

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was looking today, seen some recommended on another forum for around £200 - thought it was gonna be a lot cheaper! /emoticons/ohmy.png

What you are asking the pump which will only pump enough water for 100 gpd to pump extra at 400 gpd which will not happen. For example 2 litre per minute booster pump will give you 2 litre output through waste and pure combined. Stick it on 400 gpd ro and it will give you the same results and your ppm will be a lot higher going out, hope this makes sense.

Back