Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Why Trad

Been cleaning for 20 years, started with trad as had no choice back then in the dark ages. But now there is a choice and I use WFP for last 5 years. A guy this week in Marlborough using trad fell through a conservatory roof and was hurt so bad he had to be air lifted to hospital. So to all you trad guys out there why do you risk it? its a numbers game. The more you go up your ladder the closer you get to the time you will be coming down the fast way. Stop thinking it won't happen to you because it will go WFP now..
you selling a w.f.p system?/emoticons/biggrin.png

I've cleaned a few newer flats with those silly bars surronding the lower part of doors and windows. What is the point in putting doors on the side of a building 4 storey's tall without a balcony beets me:D
To stop people like cheap n cheerful falling out p!ssed /emoticons/biggrin.png

There are a lot of people out there who dont like their windows cleaned by wfp. I hear it all the time. I really enjoy trad apart from the odd awkward job that I really should ditch. I love it when you finally manage to master a difficult window that has previously been your nemesis.It also keeps you very fit and in good shape.......which the lady customers love!

bear have you been @norm?...don't tell me you've been caught shoplifting honey again:D
:Dworse @Smurf locked out of w.c,f, this morning as i put some test emails into spam:rolleyes:

cleaning windows today and out tonight collecting

just noticed your location mate cool as:cool:

still not caught me yet:D

Oh that’s a relief @norm as I thought you have been a little naughty bear again;)

:Dworse @Smurf locked out of w.c,f, this morning as i put some test emails into spam:rolleyes:cleaning windows today and out tonight collecting

just noticed your location mate cool as:cool:

still not caught me yet:D

My location is correct most of the time @norm /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm going to have to make a very special effort tomorrow as I've a quote to do at an ungodly hour of 08:30 /emoticons/sad.png

Also like to add If that had been my home you would have been fired.
So take that as a telling off @cheapncheerful /emoticons/biggrin.png
well told off....i dont do them that often and only when very dry and with extreme care....and dont forget i am looking for a wfp to do the job....now if you had seen what i did when i was younger.....old age brings wisdom....and aches and pains.....

That is still the middle of the night for me as most days I don't start till about 10:00 onwards /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sweet as8.30 start sounds like double time:D

You could still trad awkward windows with pole but wfp has so many more money making advantages /emoticons/wink.png

well told off....i dont do them that often and only when very dry and with extreme care....and dont forget i am looking for a wfp to do the job....now if you had seen what i did when i was younger.....old age brings wisdom....and aches and pains.....

You could still trad awkward windows with pole but wfp has so many more money making advantages /emoticons/wink.png
i do quite a few with the applicator./blade stuck on a pole these days.....hey even me out for 10 these days....used to be 11....

Yep it looks that way norm as takes me about 2 hours to get mobile when I get out of bed. So at that rate I will need to wake up about 06:00 /emoticons/biggrin.png

early to bed then @Smurf as even ninjas need their sleep

Thats the great thing about working for yourself as you can decide when to start work or not.

i do quite a few with the applicator./blade stuck on a pole these days.....hey even me out for 10 these days....used to be 11....

It works both ways too as most of my work they already have a regular trad window cleaner.

There are a lot of people out there who dont like their windows cleaned by wfp. I hear it all the time. I really enjoy trad apart from the odd awkward job that I really should ditch. I love it when you finally manage to master a difficult window that has previously been your nemesis.It also keeps you very fit and in good shape.......which the lady customers love!

Back