Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

In need of a drink

WCF

Help Support WCF:

moonpig

hey guys do you know if it's ok or safe to drink the water after it has been passed through the di tank. So what I'm trying to say is if I had a glass could I fill it up and drink the water from it straight from end of pole with out getting the s+*ts or anything.

hey guys do you know if it's ok or safe to drink the water after it has been passed through the di tank. So what I'm trying to say is if I had a glass could I fill it up and drink the water from it straight from end of pole with out getting the s+*ts or anything.
Is this a Del Boy spring water thread /emoticons/biggrin.png

Haha not at all. Like a idiot I am I didn't take a drink to work with me today and because I was so busy all day didn't have enough time to go shop and get some water and made me think to if I could drink the water out the pole ??

No you can't, well you can a bit, but it will make you very sick! There's no electrolytes in the water after RO and DI so your body would suffer after enough of it

Back