Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any one tryed them

why not take a few sections off the 47 tench to make a 35? much cheaper that and buy an insulated base so you have the best of both worlds
good ider kev if i was on a bujet ide do that for shore but its all about keeping the tax bill down just as well spend on a new pole than pay it in tax not shore how mch ide get bk on a £761 tho also its about speed with 3 poles can just pull one out the bk of van but if i had to keep swoping sections ect its guna pee me off an extra time swoping sections ect

I new an old boy that use to buy a brand new roller each year /emoticons/biggrin.png

good ider kev if i was on a bujet ide do that for shore but its all about keeping the tax bill down just as well spend on a new pole than pay it in tax not shore how mch ide get bk on a £761 tho also its about speed with 3 poles can just pull one out the bk of van but if i had to keep swoping sections ect its guna pee me off an extra time swoping sections ect

Back