Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing Companies

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shiny Dan

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question please - has anyone used any of the canvassing companies below before to get work for them and what did you think of them?

Happy Canvassing

Wildfire Marketing

Kapre Enterprises

Otherwise please can someone recommend a company who works in or around Essex - looking for someone to do some canvassing for me at the end of September and I'll post a review up here of the company I decide to go with.

Cheers for the replies

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick question please - has anyone used any of the canvassing companies below before to get work for them and what did you think of them?

Happy Canvassing

Wildfire Marketing

Kapre Enterprises

Otherwise please can someone recommend a company who works in or around Essex - looking for someone to do some canvassing for me at the end of September and I'll post a review up here of the company I decide to go with.

Cheers for the replies
Hi mate.

Just see you post did you book a company in the end?!

Hi,

Yes I've booked with Happy Canvassing, they're going to be working with me in September. Everything so far from them has been very professional and thorough. To be honest both of the others wanted too much money in my opinion (3*value of clean or more). I'll post up a review afterwards so others can see how I got on with them, have you got any experience of using any different canvassers yourself?

I have used happy Canvassing just going to use them next week for the second time.Very good professional service at a good price. Can highly recommend them.

adam u sstill no luck in the canvassing ?? ive got a brilliant idea for a leaflet that will get peoples attention if u want pm me

i spoke to your mate on fb so he might give me a day or two in a few weeks, i already have some good leaflets mate i just need to bang em out. im ok tbh got a canvasser booked next month then will be able to afford to get some leaflets distributed, cheers.

Hi,
Yes I've booked with Happy Canvassing, they're going to be working with me in September. Everything so far from them has been very professional and thorough. To be honest both of the others wanted too much money in my opinion (3*value of clean or more). I'll post up a review afterwards so others can see how I got on with them, have you got any experience of using any different canvassers yourself?
Hi Dan.How did it go?

Yeah I'm interested to know how dan got on /emoticons/smile.png
Yeah I'm interested to know how dan got on /emoticons/smile.png
Well he managed a post at half nine this morning and after all........he DID promise !

I should imagine you are very interested Diwrnach....you've got 'em booked have you not?

Well he managed a post at half nine this morning and after all........he DID promise ! I should imagine you are very interested Diwrnach....you've got 'em booked have you not?
I have mate yeah /emoticons/smile.png

Hi All,

Quick update. Happy Canvassing have not done any work for me yet so I can't comment either way on the quality of what they do. I asked them to postpone my booking as I was offered the chance to stay on a bit longer in my job I'm being made redundant from so I couldn't handle the extra work right now at weekends and just using days off etc. This is my fault not theirs and they have been reasonable and professional about this so far. I'm still expecting to use them in the faily near future to do some work for me and I'll write a review when they do.

Back