Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What every body's thoughts on face lift pole system going to have an upgrade soon new van system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

crystal vision

Been using trolleys for ten years now round is so tight now 2 man van system seems the way forward it's like its took me 10 years to warm up to Waterford just an old score cleaner and love the fitness with traditional and inhonesty I can still bash out 4\5 house an hour on my own

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I agree Alec, I've got a facelift 650ltr hot water van set up with x 2 HD power reels an a couple of pheonix poles an they all add up to a great system. An like u said Alec their after service is first class.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Morning rob. Just ordered a new transit, just out of curiosity, where do you have your hoses coming out? ie, do you use rollers etc and if so, any pictures please?

Morning rob. Just ordered a new transit, just out of curiosity, where do you have your hoses coming out? ie, do you use rollers etc and if so, any pictures please?
fb1c28415bcc9a3f5f481845368f90a8.jpg

Back