Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Just Bought A....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kips

new Facelift 22ft carbon composite pole (50% carbon, 50% fibreglass) and 'big boy' 22lt backpack from Window Cleaning Warehouse - also an nlite brush head and all the connectors and all that Jazz - basically the 'backpack start up kit' they have on offer but I paid more to get a better pole

So far am very impressed with the pole, it seems pretty rigid although obviously not as rigid as a full carbon one. We have Gardiner full carbon poles in the van so I might do a comparison vid tomorrow if anyone is interested?

The backpack seems decent but whoever designed the way the straps clip on and off needs shooting. Also the flow controller doesn't go low enough for me I think but it's still filling/charging so I havent actually used it on any windows yet.

Nor will I today it seems as it is now SNOWING! Again!! f&*£%&(£%( son of a £*(%£*%!! lol /emoticons/tongue.png

Anyway if anyone has any questions or wants to see anything in particular in a vid let me know.

The facelift pole you have are good value for money also everybody likes a review /emoticons/biggrin.png

Have you got one H?

Gotta say I'm really impressed with the quality of the pole too - am looking forward to work tomorrow!

Backpacks sound a nightmare,never need impressed with facelift poles myself,good luck with that anyway.

Used it today, was great. I really prefer the backpack to the hassle of getting a trolley out and dragging it along. Sure it's heavy, but once it's on your back it doesn't feel so bad. Filling it up is a bit of a pain in the ass but it's 22ltr so not too bad. Might mess with the flow controller as even on lowest setting it's still faster than I'd want.

Pole was really good, is lighter than my mates SLX. At least it felt lighter. But then that could well be the brush head as mine is an n-lite and his was a gardiner one.

Yep we love a good review mate, get the camera out /emoticons/biggrin.png
Sadly my 'decent' phone (Galaxy note) has bitten the dust. charger port is knackered, needs replacing. so i'm on my backup blackberry and the video quality is shite. My mate has an S3 tho so will maybe ask him to film me working with it tomorrow

Bloody hell 22 litres on back.that's not good over a period of time.i get through 350 -500 litres in a day out of van.you guys seriously don't hump that all round all day surely.if so good luck in old age.

You sir have the best pole on the market!

I think mine is full carbon pole, and its 26ft pole with 30ft reach....

Just need to use mine alot more lol!

I find my 18 litre on my back is heavy. Mines a wcw one & if the straps are the same I agree there ****. I have mine on a trolley.

i just carry it by the handle /emoticons/smile.png i dont mind lugging it around with me its not that heavy , i used it all day yesterday and it was good

Back