Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Royal Mail

WCF

Help Support WCF:

had the idea of looking into seeing who used royal mail to deliver there leaflets and what success rate did you have. heres theres pricing list http://www.royalmail.com/marketing-services-regular/deliver-your-campaign/door-to-door not sure if it would be cost effective tho, at 5P a leaflet that soon mounts up, my area alone would cost 450 quid
it has a minimum charge for a distribution is £500 plus VAT!

pay someone to do it for you that you trust, i had my nephew out, gave him 1000 and paid him £30 for it, plus as he was family i said that for each one that comes from those ones i'll give him a % of the first clean!

If I were U I would get hold of the local postman and personally ask him to do it I spoke to one and he sed he gets an extra 3 quid for delivering 1500 leaflets so if U offer him 20 quid per thousand or summat surely he'd do it

If I were U I would get hold of the local postman and personally ask him to do it I spoke to one and he sed he gets an extra 3 quid for delivering 1500 leaflets so if U offer him 20 quid per thousand or summat surely he'd do it
nah there arses round here, i mean i was out cleaning my car and the postman knocked my door with a parcel and coz i didnt anwer the door he walked off yet he sore me with my car. never said i got a package for you or anything

Used to be the collections manager for Royal Mail Dorset... Your paying for the name and the fact they check up on the staff doing the drop's!! I do know that they deliver them on the side even though they're not supposed to!! /emoticons/wink.png

im going to get myself a blinding design done and get my leaflets done pro i think. i saw someone somewhere ( cant remember now ) that they got 10,000 for 90 quid

Back