Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

180,000 posts

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
We have passed the 180,000 posts mark!

Well done everyone the forum is a great place to be thanks to you.

Don't forget old timers to be nice to the newcomers now, it can be daunting coming into a forum where members already know each other.

Anyway my question is can we get the 12,000 threads by our birthday on the 18th Dec? (We will be 4 years old!) We are currently at 11,728.

I'm thinking a new shiny look for the forum for our 5 years! We need a new updated look me feels.

Going to hide while everyone goes nuts :dexter:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking a new shiny look for the forum for our 5 years! We need a new updated look me feels.
Going to hide while everyone goes nuts :dexter:
/emoticons/sad.png

Don't worry tuffers it won't be a massive huge change just a better theme which is better code wise, something I can work better with and slightly better layout and possible colours although could go with similar greys if the colour is a big issue. Anyway all members would be involved in firstly suggesting themes which would then shortlist to a few to vote on.

Just found this

So that's why we like grey. We're reliable and mature. Lol

• Red: energy, passion, excitement, power; also implies aggression, danger.
  • Blue: coolness, spirituality, freedom, patience, loyalty, peace, trustworthiness; can also imply sadness, depression.
  • Yellow: light, optimism, happiness, brightness, joy.
  • Green: life, naturalness, restfulness, health, wealth, prosperity; in certain contexts, can imply decay, toxicity.
  • Orange: friendliness, warmth, approachability, energy, playfulness, courage.
  • Violet: wisdom, sophistication, celebration.
  • White: purity, cleanliness, youth, freshness, peace.
  • Black: power, elegance, secrecy, mystery.
  • Grey: security, maturity, reliability.
  • Pink: romance a feminine color. Brown: comfort, strength, stability, credibility.

Found the perfect theme well one I don't think people would freak to much over. /emoticons/tongue.png

http://www.xenfocus.com/skins/executive/index.php

groundhog-day-driving.jpg

Ok so instead of freaking everyone out and making you stress for a whole year @Tuffers how about a subtle update to the current style soon. This would be less change on the front end (what members see) but a sustantial update on the backend and functionality for me.

This is just a mock up at the mo thanks to the current theme developer ;)View attachment 3390

Back