Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Bike

Smurf

Some ideas of using a bike & trolley for window cleaning that I found on the net that maybe of interest to someone not wanting to use a car or van.

Free parking closer to where you need to work in town to do shop fronts maybe? or would you rather peddle miles instead :Image16:

Seen a guy near me doing windows off a bike. Has one of those telescopic ladders which he straps to his back! I can only assume he uses wet/dry towels to do the windows as haven't seen a bucket - though he could carry a small one in the bag he has strapped to the rack on the back of the bike. Must be knocking on 60.

Water fed pole, the pole sits on the side of the bike, cant really see it in the picture, It has two 25L Barrels a 18L backpack, A 25ft pole, my trad gear, there is a wee step ladder that can go on top and a 7L di

How much water do you get through a day?

Do you have a side shot of your rig?

sorry for all the questions!

I use between about 200L a day when i am working on big buildings, i have permission from customers to use their taps and i just let it fill while i work witht he bag pack. i will get some photos up!

This is the best one i have just now, i will try and remember to get some when i am out tomorrow!

luv it shinytime how you getting on with using the bike for work?

Its great! It does everything i need it to, the only problem is the capacity but i can live with it until i get a van!! It is a great head turner it gets customers talking!

Back