Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uniform

A

abs

Well I need new uniform again as it seems my sweat destroys and discolours everything within 7 months, has anyone ever ironed on there own logos with this transfere paper ? Wife's giving it a bash as I'm spending 300 every 6-7 months on embroidery

I don't use a uniform as such just work boots or wellies, navy work trousers and whatever polo shirt & jumper I want to wear and in cold weather a hi-viz jkt. Not forgetting me bright yellow hard hat. /emoticons/biggrin.png

might pay to get embroidered patches made up, that you sew onto clothing. then you can just unpick the stitching and transfer the patches when clothing wears out

i had some of these made up , not that pricey neither

might pay to get embroidered patches made up, that you sew onto clothing. then you can just unpick the stitching and transfer the patches when clothing wears out
i had some of these made up , not that pricey neither
That's a really good idea ill have a look into that. /emoticons/smile.png

Woooooooah.

It cost me £20 to get my logo embroidery set up. Polo shirts are a few quid each then and hooded tops a little more. Got rugby shirts and waterproof jacket ordered. All fairly cheap.

I like these people but then they're local for me.

www.thebeeline.co.uk

Was a good job I had me hard hat on today as bang me head 4 times. So you could say I'm a bit of a head banger./emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

Woooooooah.It cost me £20 to get my logo embroidery set up. Polo shirts are a few quid each then and hooded tops a little more. Got rugby shirts and waterproof jacket ordered. All fairly cheap.

I like these people but then they're local for me.

www.thebeeline.co.uk
The company I use has all of it set up already, I've used fruit of the loom gear but my uniform is black and always discolor ill have a look at link thanks

I don't use clothing with the business name on, but do always wear black (builders style) trousers and a black top. The top, be that a polo neck or fleece can be bought pretty much anywhere.

Back