Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

We Are All Doomed!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lol thats all over the news that /emoticons/tongue.png

shocking lol

i might just go jobless might be better off /emoticons/smile.png

Why dont they all just F££# of.

We dont get many thank god,the ones that do wash cars or pimp there sisters out

I really cannot understand our country & how our governments cannot see what's happening. BNP may not be everyone cup of tea & some of the things he said are nuts but his views on the benefit system & immigrants system is spot on. How can our governments not understand this. Benefits spent on laptops & ciggies go round now & stop there benefits but they don't & they boast about it. It's sick.

I really cannot understand our country & how our governments cannot see what's happening. BNP may not be everyone cup of tea & some of the things he said are nuts but his views on the benefit system & immigrants system is spot on. How can our governments not understand this. Benefits spent on laptops & ciggies go round now & stop there benefits but they don't & they boast about it. It's sick.
It's all getting beyond a ******* joke.. :angry:

Well said,I'm all for people coming over here grafting and paying there way but some of them take the pee pee.especially the ones that claim and work for cash.

Its a complete joke tbh, our country must be a laughing stock.

Watched a programme couple months ago and they admit they dont want to work, "why should we work, we get everything for free so no work for us"

Made my blood boil when i watched it.

Not a problem when skilled and putting money in pot,just a complete joke when they scrounge.had to clean carpets for a landlord and there were meant to be 3 poles there,he found out there were 15 and claiming benefit not paying rent,they lived like pigs as well

Australias got the right idea, u aint got a qualification u aint comming in.

Simple aint it, we need to toughen up on it

And we are a little island.

Lads gona try and take a break for a while,loads of work to get through next few weeks and been winding to many people up,take care and good luck

Back