Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Insurance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Robster

Can any of you guys point me in the direction of an insurance company for our business requirements, vehicle , equipment , liability etc etc?

aviva for liability and tool insurance. every other company i got a quote off and stupid get out clause's etc

Went through simply business for liability cover, initially with Axa then when added employers liability.

Zurich turned out to be way cheaper both for initial insurance, and 150 cheaper when adding an employers liability comparison

@Robster you don't want worry about insurance at first get those custies 1st :thumbsup:
My plans at the moment will require me to have good insurance cover from the get go, third party liability, and the equipment i intend having will also need insuring, its one of those chicken and egg things again lol

Speak to simply business as a starting point mate,it'll give you a competitive quote at the least.

Think they are members on here too.

Same,they actually were able to change my provider half way through a term too. When changing to employers liability..

Back