Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Q lock goose neck won't fit pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

camcap

I brought 2 gardiner brush heads the other week with Q lock fittings and also a Q lock goose neck, how ever I found out that the goose neck does not fit the unger n-light aluminium pole, it's to loose and just swivels around, i would of thought they where a universal fit, I have emailed gardiner last Friday to see if there was anything I could do or get but haven't heard anything back from them so was see if any of you have any ideas thanks for any help

Hi camcap

Apologies that you have not had a reply from us. Which email address did you use as we do not seem to have received this email?

Most poles are made with their own sizing and to fit their own brand of goosenecks etc.

Unger N-Lite poles have a larger ID on the top section as you have discovered. The only way of making it fit would be to wrap tape around the shaft of the gooseneck until it is a tight fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back