Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

U no ur custmers value ur service when u get looked after lol

tench0771

208784a37f00392e35d55b23a3c6770e.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

What's your secret lads!?

Sometimes I get so desperate I have to ask for a drink [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm the opposite, get offered a cuppa every 2 or 3 houses some days, I never turn down a cuppa as its niceyo warm up in the winter, and of you say np they may stop offering

I'm the opposite, get offered a cuppa every 2 or 3 houses some days, I never turn down a cuppa as its niceyo warm up in the winter, and of you say np they may stop offering
Well that's the thing I don't even get offered!

Starting to think there's something wrong with me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little old ladies or middle aged housewives are the ones that offer cuppas. Around Xmas I get offered glass after glass of brandy,rum etc. Those I have to turn down, :gush:

Why don't u just take a flask?

Its just good manners to offer people a drink. I'm always being asked. Try dyeing your hair ginger :thumbsup:

Another windie I do a bit for asks for tea at certain houses. You wana see their faces when he says just the 6 cups lol

Why don't u just take a flask? Its just good manners to offer people a drink. I'm always being asked. Try dyeing your hair ginger :thumbsup:
Think I might have to start doing that....

Is that so they'll take pity on me? [emoji6][emoji38]

they can then wash all the drips on the side of the cup we leave. & all the biscuit crumbs in the bottom of cup left over from dunking.

i take my own and dunk and slurp till my hearts content in the privacy of my second home, my van

I have a custy who always makes a brew. Despite telling her I don't take sugar it still goes in after 10 years I let her get on it. Too much milk as well. Still beggers can't be choosers.

When she is out she leaves a flask and mug out for me very welcome in the cold wet winter.

Latest Posts

Back