Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help Please !! Brodex system - Brodex CustomerService Not.

bmwSport

Have a Brodex pole fed system ,

Contacted manufacturer for a new pump 10 days ago !!!

Paid and told four days

10 days later pump still not left Brodex

Three men sat on their bums.

Can anyone recommend a replacement pump for. DP 100 please.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Have a Brodex pole fed system ,Contacted manufacturer for a new pump 10 days ago !!!

Paid and told four days

10 days later pump still not left Brodex

Three men sat on their bums.

Can anyone recommend a replacement pump for. DP 100 please.

Basically they normally have a Shurflo Female pump 8000-946-238 this is what I have fitted on brodex systems DAQUA - Suppliers of Shurflo window cleaning pumps, Varistream Controllers and Fittings

Basically they normally have a Shurflo Female pump 8000-946-238 this is what I have fitted on brodex systems DAQUA - Suppliers of Shurflo window cleaning pumps, Varistream Controllers and Fittings
Hello Doug,

Thank you for the advice.

Never know such shocking customers service.

Told four delivery, so that would be Last Friday, then when chase them, told the pumps had failed inspection on arrival so had to be returned. Pump only to be dispatched today, with Saturday am delivery ! 10 days downtime, no returned calls, their 'callback service' is just a way of getting you off their backs.

Hello Doug,

Told four delivery, so that would be Last Friday, then when chase them, told the pumps had failed inspection on arrival so had to be returned. Pump only to be dispatched today, with Saturday am delivery ! 10 days downtime, no returned calls, their 'callback service' is just a way of getting you off their backs.

I have a brodex system it's 6 years old now and never let me down .

When I bought it they were brilliant and couldn't do enough to help but that's were it ends !!

Had a couple of issues and all they wanted to do was to sell me replacement parts that I didn't need .

Had a useless girl at the end of the phone who had no product knowledge of any of there systems

Or even window cleaning .

There's poles are terrible quality and so outdated in design I imagine they most sell hardly any .

The only good use for a brodex pole I have found is to give it to my son to use for the day as a punishment if he's been misbehaving lol .

They still phone me 6 or 7 times a year to

Try and get me excited about upgrading my kit

But it isn't going to happen.

Told them the next system I buy will probably be a pure freedom 500 ro

They weren't happy .

Hello Doug,

Their suppliers probably wouldn't supply them due to their financial situation. I would doubt they got the pumps they had to return in the first place.

Don't count on receiving it soon. I went through that with them once.

Take a photo of the pump and get one from @doug atkinson. Cancel the order

I was lucky I bought my system when they were ok .

All the fitting are stainless and brass

Seen some of their more recent attempts and they are all plastic and not good.

Spoke to the company who I get my membranes from and they use to supply to them but haven't for ages as they went bankrupt on them owing them money

Latest Posts

Back