Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

unger hiflo nlite extension

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Id use hose.. but four young kids make it a hazard and the layout of my house doesnt help. Now I may have apologised before but whats with the tone in your last post? Dude im not an idiot, I dont need to be spoken to like that.

Considering youre a moderator, im getting a lot more constructive positivity in the responses from taxlossloz than from you.

if you are observant, you will know im a skilled cleaner, but new to business, including knowing what gear to get for water stripping. Also, I would have thought that perhaps linking a decent supplier would have been a better response and would even have made your 'harrods' retort one i would have laughed at, because, somewhere in your post would have been something worth reading and ergo, worth you writing.

Im new to most of this and post here for advice and constructive criticism... something that in this post, you seem reluctant to engage in.

Im finding my way and some conversations will help me to do so... others, well.... others will lack any forward momentum, or empathy for newbie

I can not nor will not be held responsible for the tone with which you read posts in your head. That's your issue alone.

You make ststements like 1000 liters of water is £300 and wonder why there may be a sarcastic comment in retort. ?

In fact please do me a favor and post a link to this £300 water supplier as I would love to see this.

Other facts for you to bear in mind is there is two sides to me. Green the window cleaner and slightly sarcy chap and Green the Moderator.

The latter makes rare apperances only when there is trouble kicking off and gets rather bored with the 'waaaahhhhh you cant say that cause your a moderator' cr@p.

I do it simply to help out Gav and get nothing back from it in the slightest except a thankyou from Gav.

As you said you are a new boy here and this forum welcomes and thrives on new users. You have simply not been here long enough to determine the difference between someone having a jest and someone having a go so I suggest perhaps until you do get to know us all a lot better you take a little extra medication for the PMS and leave the overly defensive front at home.

I will leave you to decide which parts are in jest and which are having a go. :thumbsup:

Tommo - greens a good guy who contributes massively and we can all learn from him as he shares his successes ,mistakes ,experience

He does like to be controversial and stir it up a bit

Don't take it personal

I love his passion it inspires a lot of us to improve our business - just use the good stuff ignore the sarcy **** ! Hope that's ok mr moderator

Ha only joking mate use my SLX or X jet for walls

Seriously tho never without my trusty watering can for patios and paths

Ahh its cool, i see you man.

25kg bag of salt ordered plus a belt-pouch for when im out and about...

plenty of pinches for your patter /emoticons/smile.png

fact is i respect you dude. have learnt a lot from your posts. just found your tone dippy.

WTF. I'd charge £300 to deliver it as well!

The going rate seems to be around £30-£40 per 1000L.

Search Gumtree locally to you or just ask around other local friendly windys in your area.

Let us know where you are and I'll happily search for you.

Here in Notts there are 3 places to buy water from and also two other windies I can get a fill from that produce it at home if I am in a jam.

Suggestion: NOT SARCASTIC!

If no tap at front put 1000L IBC tank and RO at back of house. Then when kids all in bed use decent transfer pump to fill van tanks.

At the moment, this is my vehicle...It's not the easy way i know. Its hard.... and i work hard. Its my best bet so far and does me good. Im happy with it and the custies love it.
Fair play mate, I've only ever seen one other person pulling along all their gear, and his was only a ladder, water, bucket and squeegee. Can't imagine that's easy to walk about with all day so respect.

Cheers for the tip on the bike, green. I didnt think it to be possible. 125L is a canny weight to pull on your own steam, especially if you've hills to deal with.

Ive screened a few wiring diagrams and will do some more looking...

Thank you too, c rose. Its still very much an enjoyable days work /emoticons/smile.png

Youre using the Nlite too arent you? My extension should be here in two days... i'll let you know how i get on with it.

Next thing I have to buy is a gooseneck, got a new job waiting for me when i do on a nice road near me that ive a solid run on.

Thank you too, c rose. Its still very much an enjoyable days work /emoticons/smile.png

Youre using the Nlite too arent you? My extension should be here in two days... i'll let you know how i get on with it.
I've still got one yeah, but it's just a spare now. Using a Gardiner pole now which is 27ft. The 20ft nlite was just a bit too short for some of my work, and was an absolute beast to swing about at full length. Very happy to have switched to a carbon one. Makes a world of difference /emoticons/smile.png

Aye, it is a beast to throw about but its light work compared to tugging my trolley. I do plan to go carbon at some point but for now I relish the exercise.

Back