how big is your round

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Ryan, May 28, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ryan

Ryan Guest

how big is your round atm guys ?
    and where would you like to be or are you happy atm
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

Feb 22, 2012
    I hhave 400 good paying customers and thats all i want:D:D
  3. Paul

Paul Guest

That's my aim mark 400 decent custys working mon-Friday.
  4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
    I trimmed out some irregular custies so down to about 250 - but all fairly large jobs.

Don't need any more but wouldnt mind getting another 50 or so - then I have a couple of roads I might drop.
  5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

iv been a bit lazy with counting mine the last 2-3 weeks so aint sure what i got atm lol

400 mark thats impressive do u mange them all by your self ?

i was planning on getting 150 maby i should aim a bit higher in life lol
  6. harunh

harunh Legend

Feb 16, 2012
    I been trading for a two and a half weeks only but i got 17 customers at the moment, I can only go higher and higher now :D

My aim is to get up to 100 customers in 3 months, but the way am going it looks like am going to have only 70-80 customers after 3 months which is still pretty good.

With 100 customers my business will be in profit and i will then have the opportunity to quit my part time job.

But i would love to have 400 customers, 100 per week mon-fri - clean 20 houses a day. That would be great !

Good luck to everyone in achieving their goal.
  7. Ryan

Ryan Guest

if u do get 70-80 mate thats great look at the long term plan

my aim is to have around 150-200 customers in 2 years so by the end of next year i should hopefully get that with a few marketing ideas i have

but if i had 1.5-2k a month regular income id still be happy lol