Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1St Day After Using New Gear

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

well, i'm well impressed with the phoenix pole, compared to my old'un its just night and day weight-wise, stiffness and collapsable length. the aquadpter is friggin amazing just cant get over how little the hose gets twisted and tangled now its not attached to my belt.

the gardiner superlight medium mixed is pretty impressive so far but i wouldn't mind getting a couple other brushes of different styles i think i'll get tucbuk next.

also i dont know if its all in my head but cause i'm running my water through a 8ltr di into my tank 1st then using another 8ltr di to polish but i swear it cleans sooo much better now. did a tds in the tank this morning while filling it and its 003, then after final polishing it was 000 which is a 1st for my system. hoping that the resin in the final di will last alot longer now

oh yeah the final di has tulsion resin now which i think is making that difference to the clean, i have been using without knowing re-generated resin which i think is why i have never seen 000 before

well impressed, its totally revolutionised my system and my confidence in wfp /emoticons/biggrin.png :wub:

cheers dodger, got your pm. i'll be in touch. been talking to gary at impact43 today and ordering some decals for the side of my car. gonna push for some commercial this year

Back