Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Many Customers Do You....

harunh

have that you got text / phone the night before to leave their gate open ?

I dont mind doing this but id rather pick up customers who never lock the gate /emoticons/tongue.png lol

i do it manually /emoticons/smile.png

i go in to my iphone messages type the persons name in and it brings back all previous messages just copy n paste and send /emoticons/smile.png takes literally 10 seconds /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/smile.png

I've got loads but they are all customers that I wouldn't have if I didn't do it and no other window cleaner is likely to take off me. People like the service. There are fewer and fewer houses round here where gates are left unlocked.

I picked up 6 customers yesterday and 4/6 needed me to text them about the gate /emoticons/mellow.png

I clean windows for people from all walks of life,coppers,judge,drug baron ,gangster ,old ladies,ex security personal,all walks of life so they need to know who on site ,they like this,pay well and trust me.

I clean windows for people from all walks of life,coppers,judge,drug baron ,gangster ,old ladies,ex security personal,all walks of life so they need to know who on site ,they like this,pay well and trust me.
i get ya /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/wink.png u got a few loan sharks on ya round aswell i bet ya /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/tongue.png

Back