Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Print 24 Free 250 Business Cards

WCF

Help Support WCF:

james81

Hi

Yes 100% free no catch business cards from http://print24.com/uk/ I was like no way, 250 glossy cards for nothing, zero, not even the postage! I was waiting to sign some agreement to buy more or enter my credit card details, but nope none of that.

OK so you have to design your own card, this was easy a little time consuming, I used word & saved it to PDF, site was OK to use & upload my file, checkout may confuse you as you complete your order then upload the file!!!

I made my order on the 6th October, I received email updates at every stage & 4 days later on the 10th October they where delivered. They where spot on and of a very good quality with a gloss finish.

OK there is a catch there logo is printed on the back, it is small & not in your face or intrusive.

There prices are very competitive as well!

(I can upload photos of the back of the card if you want to see how the logo looks! tomorrow)

100% FREE!!!!!!!!! :Image3:

Back