Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Took On A New Member Of Staff .

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My windows need doing how much to pop over mate, I'll pay by the hour so tell ya missus not to wait up /emoticons/biggrin.png

Get her a skirt for uniform mate if she on the tops.. You can wear a matching kilt lol
Or maybe just get her one..
Fan_girl_4.jpg

No need to apologise to me. Thats how i work in the summer.

/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Without the ladders tho.!!!!

No need to apologise to me. Thats how i work in the summer.
/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png :D /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Without the ladders tho.!!!!
I can't imagine those heels being very practical! /emoticons/wink.png

Back